Friday, February 20, 2015

Thoughts of the Week


How do I love hot chocolate? Let me count the ways.

Speaking of things that are hot and chocolate.

Now this is how you escape from winter.

These planters are so chic.

Totally intrigued by Jack White's guacamole recipe.

I love the look of this baby shower, especially this gorgeous cake.

Hoping we can take some dreamy family photos one of these days.

Happy Friday! Harrison is four months old today! He's celebrating with a growth spurt and eating every two hours. I think mama deserves some pancakes. Anything fun planned this weekend? We'll be watching the Oscars on Sunday even though we saw hardly any of the nominated movies this year. I think I'll be rooting for Boyhood. It holds a special place in my heart since I was pregnant with Harrison when we saw it.

2 comments:

  1. If Boyhood doesn't win I'll be very disappointed. I mean, I didn't see any of the other nominees, but I know in my heart it's the best option. That movie moved me like nothing else ever has. Have a lovely weekend in Austin (lucky!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. always happy to find a new guac recipe!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips