Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Photo Project: Lunch


This month's photo theme was lunch, and I loved seeing your tasty submissions. I snapped a pic of my tea and avocado toast, which has become a staple, now that I work from home. I usually eat at my desk, so food that only requires one free hand is key. Here's what you shared:

Lesley shared this refreshing-looking cucumber and tomato salad.

Hollie took a photo of her sweet potato nachos, which I'm eager to recreate.

And Allison snapped a pic of a hummus plate she shared with a friend.

If you want to share one of your lunch photos, just leave a link below! As always, thanks for sharing your photos!


1 comment:

  1. Now I want avocado toast!

    Those nachos have become a staple! They're one of those things that are so good, I just want to make them for everyone I know.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips