Friday, February 28, 2014

February Photo Project: Sweet


This month's photo theme was sweet, and I loved the images you sent. My photo is a yummy cup of hot chocolate I had when my parents visited us. Here's what you shared:

Sabrina from Italy sent a photo of her twist brioche with plum jam. It looks delicious!

Daina snapped a pic at Doughnut Plant, one of my personal favorites!

Allison shared a picture she took while spending some quality time with her husband on a hike that turned her whole day around.

Sally sent a photo of these gorgeous sweets from Paris.

If you want to share one of your sweet photos, just leave a link below! I'll announce March's theme next week. As always, thanks for sharing!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing my photo, Natalie. I liked all of the others & enjoyed checking out their links. Those twisted brioche look amazing! Have a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Natalie, for sharing my sweet photo, I like this way to post photos of everybody with your "photo project". I hope soon to have my own blog to share...

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM. I leave you with the absolutely most delicious croissant I have ever had, and it was filled with pistachio.

    http://theoutofofficediet.blogspot.com/2014/01/jfkmontreal-globe-de-neige.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips