Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What's on Your Walls?


My apartment walls are covered with a mix of my personal photos, paintings that my mom did, some screen prints ordered on Etsy and one framed poster of James Dean. I'm thinking of adding a little more professional photography to the assortment, and these black and white prints available at Art.com have just the right blend of beauty and personality. What's hanging on your walls?

Speaking of photography, be sure to join in on this month's photo challenge!

[photos found here: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]

6 comments:

  1. I mostly only have personal photos, and a couple of posters, but am really wanting to add some Etsy prints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that ballerina print! We actually have fairly few personal photos–John went through an art collecting phase early in college, so it's a lot of etchings and paintings he bough, a print or two I loved and an enormous painting "on loan" from my parents that's traveled from Baltimore to Texas to San Francisco!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that soccer print. Around here we have an awesome painting of Burt Reynolds from Deliverance, an amazing black & white of Arnold Schwarzenegger back in the 70s, a nipple print from some street artist back in the day and a few of my own shots.

    I always feel like I need more!

    First time visitor and I LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My flatmate and I have a photo wall of pictures from our various travels. I love having things up on walls! But in Australia, it's a BIG BIG no-no to put nails in walls - even small ones! So we don't have many things up. I'm not sure how Australians decorate when they're renting, yet.....all the walls just look so bare to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the art I have for my walls, but how sad is this? They are all sitting on the floor underneath the wall I want to hang them on. I'm such an art-hanger procrastinator!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay thanks for the art.com shoutout (i work there!) - that soccer print is one of my all-time faves. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips