Monday, November 19, 2012

Weekend in Photos


It was such a fun weekend thanks to some college friends in town. Lots of laughter, guitar playing and friendly competition that occasionally approached unfriendly. Sometimes I think board games are the ultimate test of friendship. We paid a visit to Shake Shack and our favorite hidden park, where we tried to figure out why little kids slid so much faster than us and decided the key was sweatpants. We had a game night with friends over mulled wine and sweets, and I bummed around while the boys watched football and played video games. There's something so wonderful about the ease of old friendships.

8 comments:

  1. yep-you are right-love spending time with friends that just know me more than i do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! That slide - I'm jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds & looks like a great weekend before the holiday craziness. I need to have a gaming night...It truly is overlooked nowadays...thanks for reminder!

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy reading your posts, and your pictures are so much fun.

    Lauren x
    http://in-our-private-universe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA–John and I stopped playing board games when he realized I just couldn't play nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great weekend and that slide is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i actually think shake shack burgers are my very favorite. and their shakes oh my....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have heard nothing but great things about Shake Shack, it's on my list!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips